AuthorMessage
Gemma Brighton
Admin

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Gemma's Ramblings   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm

(Written Journal)

Entry #1 - December 30, 2019

Hi, diary. I'm Gemma Brighton. I'm 21 and I live in Chicago, just like everybody else. It's okay, if not a little crowded here.

I'll just tell you a little about myself. Naturally, I have a mom and a dad, but they've been seperated for God knows how long. I have a younger sister, Kyla, who's almost 19 now and a half-brother, Mason, who's only 5 and quite the little tasmanian devil. Considering how I haven't seen my biological father in years and the current circumstances, my step-dad Andrew is a pretty decent replacement.

I moved out of the house when I was 18, into a tiny apartment complex. It's an old, crumbling, overcrowded place, but the independence is liberating. I guess I'm sort of a loner by nature, but I do believe that there's someone out there for me and that I'll find them eventually. Patience is key, right?

As for now, I just live off what I can. My mom is shockingly supportive of me despite my lack of achievement. Perhaps it's because I'm her first daughter, but she doesn't exactly turn her nose on Kyla either. Guess I'm just lucky.

It's been fun getting to know me,

Gemma
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gemma's Ramblings
Page 1 of 1