Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gemma Brighton
Admin

Female Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Gemma held back a gasp as she stared wide-eyed at the man, shivering at the thought of what would have happened if Kyo weren't with her. Stepping cautiously around the man, she looked up at Kyo. "For all we know, he could have lost his wife and gone insane. Love does that to people," she told him with a slight tremble in her voice. "If anything, all the hate and crime in the world is proof of its existence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

Male Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:59 pm

'Or maybe it proves that love is something unachievable, and it drives the people who search for it crazy. That theory sounds a lot more plausible than yours, I must say.' He wrapped a hand around Gemma's wrist and led her forwards, looking back at the man stirring on the floor. 'Come, make haste, we must get you inside.'
He followed Gemma's directions, releasing her arm as they approached her apartment.
'Lucifer said humans are just like demons, that they are incapable of co-existing peacefully. Hm... Have you even heard of him?' he asked, gazing at the door.

'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Gemma sighed, rummaging through her pocket until she withdrew her keys. "No, I haven't," she said as she unlocked the door. "Who's Lucifer?" Turning to Kyo, she was surprised by the amount of sadness she felt, realizing it wouldn't be long before she would probably never see him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm

'Lucifer is a Titan living in Asgard. He rules the land, among the three other Titans. He is mostly responsible for the mass slaughter of your kind. Your world belongs to him.' Kyo said quietly, looking up at the stars in the sky, then back to Gemma. 'Goodbye, Gemma.'

'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Well that's good to know, Gemma thought wearily. She bit her lip, not quite wanting to say goodbye. "Wait..." she stalled, her eyes sweeping over Kyo. "I feel like I owe you something since you sort of saved my life, and I can't help but notice that you're a bit of a mess from whatever happened earlier..." She looked into his eyes, taking a deep breath from her babbling. "Would you like to come inside so I can help you clean up a little?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Kyo watched her for a moment, considering her offer. He was normally quite suspicious of people he had just met recently, but felt comfortable around Gemma.
'Thank you for your generosity; I accept your offer.' he said quietly, putting a hand to his face and withdrawing it, his blood shining in the moonlight.

Last edited by Kyo Fornita on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Gemma smiled and opened the door, grasping Kyo's wrist as he'd done before and leading him inside. "I'll be right back," she told him, kicking the door shut and rushing off to the bathroom. Quickly returning with a few wet paper towels, she approached Kyo, uncertain as she reached up to gently scrub at the blood on his face. "Does this sort of thing happen to you a lot?" Gemma asked in a sad effort to make small talk, avoiding eye contact now that she was so close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 pm

'I am usually unscathed during these missions. Today was unfortunate for me. I can survive several bulletshots to the head, but the mobsters could not know what I am.' he said, sighing as he shook his hair out of his head. He pulled his longcoat off, loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, placing it on the floor. 'Thank you for your hospitality. It feels good to have company that isn't trying to murder you.' he said, resting his chin on his fist and bending forwards a little; there was a lot of blood on his back, though the wounds had just left visible scars now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

"It's not a problem," Gemma said quietly, trying to comprehend what Kyo's life was like. Her eyes trailed down his bare chest and she was immediately distracted. A few seconds went by before she caught herself staring and she quickly tried to cover up by lowering her arm to start to wiping up the blood around his torso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Kyo had been watching her intently the whole time; he moved his hand forwards and tilted her chin up so that she was looking at him, then he cupped her face in both of his hands, the distance between them very small.
'Yes...' he whispered to himself, gazing into Gemma's eyes. 'Humans. Their eyes, especially yours... so expressive. Deep. Beautiful. What do you see when you look into a half-demon's eyes, Gemma?' he asked her quietly, his cat-like pupils fixed on hers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Spellbound, Gemma stared back into Kyo's hypnotic eyes, her hands falling lifelessly to her sides as her heart began to race. "I..." Her voice was barely audible compared to the blood pumping loudly in her ears. "Don't know..." She leaned into him unconsciously, like a paperclip to a magnet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:43 am

'You don't know?' he whispered, feeling Gemma's warm breath against his lips. He stroked her cheeks with both of his thumbs before lowering his hands down so that they were close to hers. 'What does that mean?'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Gemma gazed at Kyo wordlessly. As she drew in closer, she stole a quick glance at his lips, wondering how they tasted. Her eyes were back on his, drifting shut as she continued to lean in until her lips were pressed softly to his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Kyo felt his body become entirely still as Gemma kissed him, only his hands starting to tremble as they held onto hers. He couldn't close his eyes, gazing at Gemma's closed eyelids. He had seen couples kiss before, but had never wondered what it was like; feeling nervous as a strange sort of warmth spread through him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Feeling his stare, Gemma opened her eyes to look into Kyo's. She began to delve deeper into the kiss, moving her body closer and gently stroking the backs of his trembling hands with her thumbs. Her heart was pounding and her thoughts were jumbled, but she'd never felt more blissful as she gazed at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Kyo looked deep into her gorgeous eyes, feeling himself melt into her lips as he kissed her back, his hands moving down to her shorts. He didn't once move his eyes away from hers, his hands slowly moving around her shorts and his fingers very gently caressing her thighs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Gemma felt shivers running up and down her spine at Kyo's touch and sighed against him in pleasure. Her hands went to his chest, feeling up until her fingers were around his neck, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:36 pm

More passionate than he had ever been in his entire life, he stood up and kissed her firmly, leaning into her so much that they both fell onto the floor, Kyo on top of her. The kiss had remained unbroken, and Kyo's hands slid upwards from Gemma's thighs to underneath her shirt. He explored her body, fingers stroking her soft skin until finally, he pushed them through her shirt and ripped it off completely, Sighing quietly as his tongue glided along hers, he squeezed her sides lovingly and moved his hands to her back, feeling the strap. As soon as his fingers touched it, his eyes snapped open and he pushed himself up, gazing down at her.
'I...' stammered Kyo, completely lost for words as his eyes swiftly moved across her bra and the torn shirt laying next to her. Realising what he had done and how far he had almost gone, he got up off her and sat back on the floor, looking extremely guilty and even more nervous than before. 'Sorry...' he said in a low voice, not meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 pm

Gemma's face was beet red as she panted hard and stared at the ground for a moment, revelling in all the unfamiliar sensations. Her heart sputtered when she looked up at Kyo and she quickly crawled over to him, nuzzling her face into his neck. "Don't be sorry," she whispered in his ear. Pulling away, she stared into his eyes, hoping he would see the hunger in hers before she went in for another passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 pm

He kissed her back once again, though this time he did it a little uncertainly. He had never found anyone as attractive as he did Gemma, but the thing that confused him even more was how apparently attracted she was to him. After kissing her for another minute, he gently pulled back and ran a hand through her silky hair.
'Gemma...' he whispered, entranced by her eyes. 'I don't know what this is. I think I was wrong, and you were right...' he admitted, feeling his heart pounding against his chest. 'I have to go. I apologise for... everything. I beg of you,' he said, standing up and walking towards the door. 'Meet me tomorrow. Gardner's Cafe. 2.' he stepped out of the doorway, shirtless. The wind blew at him but he didn't feel the cold. His wings shot out of his shoulder blades and he looked back at Gemma one last time, regret and shame in his eyes as he took off into the air, becoming a tiny distant speck among the glowing moon and stars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma Brighton
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Gemma grabbed her shredded top and hurriedly followed after Kyo, holding the garment up to her bare stomach as she stood in the doorway and gaped at the sky in disbelief. Unsure if what she saw and experienced was real or not, she knew the only way to find out was to meet Kyo the next day. The cold began to make her shiver and she reluctantly closed the door, resting against it and closing her eyes, the adrenaline from their passion quickly dissolving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty and the Beast   

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2