The New Bible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo Fornita
Admin

Male Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: The New Bible   Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:47 am

An ancient-looking diary, freshly splattered with blood. Latin written gracefully in handwriting that is not Lucifer's own.

It is wise to keep memoirs. A voice from the past that allows you to reflect on victory, on the decisions you made, on how your plans came to fruition and resulted in the ultimate prize; the coming of a God. I am God. There is no one on this planet who can challenge me. With the worship and support of the hordes of demons inhabiting what was once the humans' world, we will begin anew. We will change and mould the world to how we want it. The first objective is to eliminate any non-demons. Werewolves and humans, currently holed up in a tiny city they call Chicago are our only threat. I would not consider them a threat, though their defenses are astounding for creatures such pathetic. Not even I can break down the great wall. No matter. The world will soon be mine. The efforts of humans and werewolves alike are futile, they can not stop the change which will consume them. I hear my fate calling to me... It is beautiful. I will usher forth the dawn of a new era. Humans see us as the intruders who need to be removed from the planet. They are wrong. Earth belongs to us, and we will take it. The time will soon come. Kill humans. Destroy the treacherous werewolves. Claim what is ours.

The skies will light with fire and the cries of our enemies shall shatter the atmosphere; blood will rain upon them and we will bask in the glory of our victory. We are mankind's evolution. We are the beginning without an end. Kill humans. Destroy the treacherous werewolves. Claim what is ours. Claim what is ours. Claim what is ours.

Do not tolerate the refusal to evolve. I shall not tolerate inefficiency. The speed of this writter irritates me. Only the worthy shall live. I feel no regret as I move forward to ki

---

'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The New Bible
Page 1 of 1