HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 pm

[OOC: It's quite a thin layer of fire. You can attack him from a distance so Ilana's fur doesn't catch on fire, or you can risk a few burns and fight him in your normal form. You're never gonna escape a fight unscathed, but potions are really cheap and can heal severe burns so yeah XD Burning the bar down would just be a way of fleeing, same as holding a hostage really]

Kyo looked up at the flying chair, not quick enough to evade it. He felt one of the legs collide with his cheek, his head suddenly snapping to the right. Cracking his neck to the sides, he trudged forwards and picked up one of the fallen chairs, setting it alight before dashing it roughly at Ilana.
They are coming... he thought furiously, hearing the wailing and piercing sound of police sirens approaching.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 pm

[OOC: Ah... Ok, good point. I thought you were going all 'human torch' on me, or something.]

Ilana took another hit, this time to the ribcage. She stumbled slightly, and shook herself with an angry snarl to disperse the flaming fragments. Her ears had pricked to the sound of the approaching authorities, and knowing they were less than kind towards werewolves, she needed to get out of here. Soon.

Looking to get one last hit in, Ilana chose to ignore the flames. She leant back on her hind legs once more and sprang forward with clawed hands outstretched and cavernous maw opened wide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:35 pm

The flames on his body extinguished and he rolled underneath her, bounding back up to his feet with a dark look on his face. If the police found her at the scene of a trashed, burning bar, the authorities would likely kill her. He stared at her for a few moments, taking into consideration the fact that she had just tried to kill him.
'I should let them take you.' he said, a hint of amusement in his voice. 'But I seperate the good from the bad. Follow me.' he said, kicking open the door and leading the way out.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm

She didn't need to be told twice. Grabbing what remained of her shredded clothing in her teeth, Ilana darted after him. When they were a safe distance away, the wolf's pelt tore away from her body, leaving a human there once more. She hurridly set about covering herself.

"They say you don't really know a person until you fight 'em," she remarked, using some creative knots to make her shirt wearable again. "But all I really know now is that I can respect you and you can sure as shit hold your own against a werewolf."

Clothed once more, she looked up. "So? What's your verdict?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 pm

'Of course I can hold my own against a werewolf.' he said calmly, folding his arms and laning against a wall, eyes scanning the area for any potential threats. 'You need to let me deal with the scum of this city in the way I see fit. Provoking my aggression is not the smartest and healthiest thing to do. That is my verdict.' he warned, scrutinising a man who was walking towards them.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Ilana rolled her eyes. "You really do have some sort of god complex."

Standing up, she brushed the dust off her ragged boudoir and shook her hair in a doglike fashion. When she decided that there was nothing more to be done, she looked over with a sort of half smile and said, "If that's all you have to say, then I really don't have much reason for being here."

She noticed that his attention was elsewhere, and now turned her gaze to the approaching figure. Her brow furrowed. "Do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 pm

'I do not simply look at people because I think I may know them.' he said impatiently, eyes still locked onto the stranger. 'I scan for potential threats. I don't think we ran away far enough,' he said, pushing himself away from the wall and turning when the person walking towards them produced a gun from underneath his coat. 'He hasn't seen our faces yet, run!' hissed Kyo, turning around and dashing full speed out of the alley as gunshots started to fire, bullets whirling right past his ear. He had a strange inkling that the intent of this man was not to subdue them himself, but to corner them with the help of other...
He works for the police, they mustn't see me! he thought, throwing a dustbin lid behind him to stop their pursuer.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 pm

A string of curse words issued from Ilana as she found herself following this person once more. She didn't even know his name and yet she didn't question it. Maybe it was simply the fact that he was so callous and subdued that made her more curious about him, but thoughts like that were far from her mind as she tore through the alleyway, her feet slapping rythmically against the asphalt.

"They aren't looking for you, you know,"she said darkly. "The call was really only made about me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 pm

'Usually, I would have killed you by now. They will believe me to be an accomplice; my kind is even less tolerable than yours to the police.' he said, quickly scooping up a brick from the floor, snapping it in two and rapidly launching it at the policeman. The first hit his knee hard and he flew forwards into the air, leading to the second one making a devastating collision with his head. Kyo quickly turned into a tight narrow gap between two buildings, holding his breath as he waited for Ilana and any sounds of other officers.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Skidding on her heels, Ilana darted after him. He certainly had a point. It was damn near impossible to not know that Kyo wasn't human at this point, nor could he be a wolf. A demon in Chicago would be unthinkable, so she went with the lesser form. "Half demon, I take it?"she asked, already knowing the answer.

Another officer had caught their trail and had squeezed into the alleyway to follow them. A smirk tugged at her lips as she snapped one arm out, upsetting a small dumpster. "Might I ask how you got here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 am

Kyo nodded at her, folding his arms once more and glaring quietly at the officer. He did not know why Ilana was wasting time, and wondered whether she was simply going to knock him unconcious or go further and kill him.
'Hurry,' he said gruffly, watching.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 pm

She shook her head and sighed. "Righto." With a flick of her wrist, the dumpster was sent flying down the alleyway, smacking the officer with enough force to keep him down for a while, with some nasty bruises to show for it later. She winced slightly at the sound, knowing that she would have to lie low for some time after this venture.

"Come on, then," she said, skipping slightly before breaking into a run again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 pm

With an uncertain look on his face, he darted after Ilana, doubting that she would be able to safely get them out of this mess with whatever plan she had in her head.
'What now?' he asked, looking around.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

She considered a moment. "Well, there's a loose sewer grate that we could slip behind," she said, pulling up a mental map of this area. "Its only a few yards off, and it can take us back to the slums."

And I can go home and just get wasted like I would have done at the bar, she added mentally with an inward smile.

The police sirens were still growing louder, so they needed to get out of there quickly. The aforementioned sewer grate was close enough that Ilana could see it. All she needed was a yay or nay from Kyo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Closing his eyes, Kyo listened for the sounds that would determine how close the police were. He could hear the opening of car doors and the barking of dogs. There was still enough time to escape, though he would have to be quick.
'I would rather not.' he said, eyeing the grate. 'I have a quicker way.' revealed Kyo, wings pushing through the slits of his coat and unfurling.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

]Ilana's eyes widened at the sight of the feathered wings. "The fu..." she began.

The sound of rapidly approaching policemen cut her off. She cursed again under her breath and looked ruefully at the half demon. "You willing to save my ass?" she ventured, hoping his answer would be yes, but painfully aware that there was a good chance he would refuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 am

Kyo grabbed Ilana by the back of her neck and jumped high, his wings keeping him airborne. He hovered for a few moments, looking around for the safest way to escape. He landed on top of a building and peered over the edge: the policemen looked bemused and dumbfounded, though he was sure they would start to search the area... Indeed, there were two officers climbing up the stairs that led to the top of the very building they were stood atop of. Kyo quickly grabbed Ilana again and took off, wings flapping silently as they were whisked away into the air, flying so far high that any human would consider them a small bird and nothing else.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Ilana let out a little yelp of surprise as she found herself being carried around like pup by the scruff. "Fuckin' shit!" she gasped, looking at the repidly shrinking objects on the ground.

She was relieved when Kyo stopped on the roof, taking a moment to stumble, collect her footing, and breathe. But just as soon as she had taken her breath, they were airborne again. Note to self: there's a reason dogs don't fly! she told herself internally, trying not to look down.

"You do this often or something?" she asked, her cracking voice betraying her fear at being so high up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm

'I find it is a faster method of transport than walking,' he said drily, the sound of his wings flapping and the wind roaring against them almost drowning out his voice. 'I see a building with a stairway on it...' he observed, squinting far into the distance. 'In the slums. I will leave you on the ceiling, you will be able to make your own way down from there. If I descend to the ground, the chances that we will be witnessed are too high to risk.'

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 am

"Fine by me," she said immediately, happy that she would be home soon. Back to her cozy run-down apartment, personal treasure trove of a junkyard, and all important stocked refrigerator. She wouldn't go back in the city for a while.

But Ilana frowned slightly as she considered all of the current situation. If Kyo touched the ground, he would likely be caught, unless he could get to a safe haven like she had. Ironic that she was concerned about a man who she had almost tried to kill. "Where are you planning on going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo Fornita
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 113
Age : 26
Location : Manchester, UK
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:13 pm

'Worry not,' he said. 'I know what to do.... I need to see someone soon.' he informed her, swooping down onto the ceiling of the grey, dull-loooking building. As soon as he had let go of her, he hovered in the air for a few moments and looked down at her with a look that suggested he was in deep thought.
'Do not tell anyone of what you saw.' he warned, before turning and shooting off into the air far away.

_________________


'You people don't understand. I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   

Back to top Go down
 
A Night Out
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» House of Night lolcats (",)
» House of Night Sweden (Started but open, please join)
» Creatures Of The Night
» Introduction - Silent Night
» House of night yearbook?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon :: Chicago :: The Entertainment District-
Jump to: