HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Heading "Home"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amber Minato



Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Heading "Home"   Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 am

Amber walked along the sidewalks, everything she had been taught. Just stay away from alleys and you'll be okay, she thought, trying to stay calm. It had grown dark out and every shadow and dark spot she saw made her think the worst. With a quiet sigh, she looked around, hoping to find a familiar street sign or anything that would tell her she's not lost. An upcoming alley made her stop momentarily and look down it, seeing a hobo sit by a dumpster under the fire escape. Stop being paranoid. She went back to walking and thought she heard what sounded like whispers behind her, making her pick up her pace a little. As the whispers refused to go away, she looked around, hoping to find someone, anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Heading "Home"   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 am

Ilana had been prowling about in wolf form for most of the night, trying to find something other than her usual fare to eat. Her search, however, was interrupted by the cloying scent that she suddenly inhaled. Someone is in trouble, she observed, recognizing the fear-smell often associated with humans met by the unknown. Should I try to help...?

Pausing, the werewolf took another sniff, pinpointing the source as being a few blocks away. She decided to try to lend a hand.

She took off at a quick pace, not taking long to find the distressed lost girl that seemed to see danger in every alley shadow. Slowing down, Ilana hoped she wouldn't make it worse. Slowly, she trotted forward, gently nudging Amber's legs in a friendly gesture reminiscent of a family dog. Are you alright, she seemed to ask, looking up with intelligent eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Minato



Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading "Home"   Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Amber jumped slightly when she felt a wet nose nudge her leg. She looked down at her and smiled slightly. "Oh, where'd you come from?" she asked, kneeling down and holding her hand out to Ilana. She remebered being told that animals could sort of sense emotions and laughed a little. "Stupid paranoia, huh? And not knowing where you're going." She sighed quietly, now feeling safer and not worrying about if someone was following her or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ilana Kaysen

avatar

Female Number of posts : 41
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Heading "Home"   Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Listening to Amber speak, Ilana had to resist the urge to giggle. The girl hadn't realized that she was with a werewolf. Granted, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Flashing her teeth in a wolfish smile, Ilana took a polite sniff of the girl's hand. The fear scent was beginning to dissipate, much to her relief. Scooting forward a bit, she sat down beside Amber, her tail wagging in a relaxed, friendly manner. There didn't seem to be any imminent danger, and maybe she could help the girl find her way home, or even better, get something to eat out of the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber Minato



Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Heading "Home"   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 am

Amber ended up sitting indian style on the concrete sidewalk. She reached over to pet the top of Ilana's head. "I'm still curious as to where you came from, but I guess that doesn't really matter right now, thanks for showing up though," she said with a small smile.
(Sorry, I just can't really think of anything)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heading "Home"   

Back to top Go down
 
Heading "Home"
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon :: Chicago :: The Underbelly-
Jump to: